Potato Cheddar Soup (35 servings)Product Number: 40
Ready Hour Potato Cheddar Soup is one convenience item you can't do without, especially in an emergency. It requires no refrigeration, so it is quick and convenient on or off-grid. Serve it regularly as a hearty meal or during a crisis to provide the comfort and energy your family needs to meet the challenges. This item comes in a big #10 can size, about five times the size of a normal soup can.
Potato Cheddar Soup Benefits:
- Ultimate convenience
- Easy to prepare
- Wholesome and nutritious
- Ideal for off-grid use
- Up to 25-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- #10 can size, about 5x average soup can
- Requires no refrigeration
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
- Weighs 4.6 pounds
Directions for Potato Cheddar Soup:
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- Measure the correct amount of soup mix and water for the number of servings you are making.
- Add the Cheddar Soup mix to the boiling water, and whisk to combine.
- Simmer over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and let soup stand for 2-3 minutes to thicken before serving.
Creamer (hydrogenated coconut oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate [a milk derivative], dipotassium phosphate, mono and diglycerides, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin), modified food starch, potato shreds, cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, salt, culture, annatto, enzymes), whey, palm oil, maltodextrin, salt, blue cheese (pasteurized milk, salt, culture, enzymes), natural flavor, lactic acid, citric acid, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate, yellow 5, yellow 6, onions, whey, vegetarian chicken base (maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, salt, corn starch, sugar, onion and garlic powder, spices [including parsley], extractives of turmeric, silicon dioxide added to prevent caking), garlic powder, caramel color).
Contains: milk and soy
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
* 2.7 gallons of water are needed to prepare entire #10 can. Total calories 6,650
We Also Recommend
2-Week Emergency Food Supply (2,000+ calories/day)