BioGaiter N95 Personal Air Filter - BlackProduct Number: Z_GATER_BLK
- $3495 $34.95
Biogaiter was born for people that want stylish protection for their active lifestyle or emergencies. The Biogaiter is created from post-consumer recycled PET water bottles and its signature labels are made out of recycled PVC. It filters up to 99.75% of all airborne pollutants so you can breathe easy.
This versatile face shield can also be used as a cold weather outdoor face mask, windproof ski mask, motorcycle mask, dust mask and much more when not using Biogaiter for its air filtering capabilities. Measures 12’’ x 11’’ and has a draw string at the back to help create a tight seal.
What is N95?
N95 is a U.S. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) efficiency rating that means the mask blocks at least 95 percent of particles that are 0.3 microns in size or larger. Breathe easier!
Benefits of the Biogaiter:
- BUILT-IN PARTICULATE N95 AIR FILTER: Tested at one of FDA’s premiere laboratory and certified to filter out 99.75% of airborne pollutants like smoke, pollen, pollution and germs that cause cold and flu.
- RE-USABLE: No need to buy replacement air filters every 3 months. The N95 air filter is integrated into Biogaiter’s design and is reusable. Simply hand wash to reuse over and over again for urban protection. Wash-n-care label attached
- STYLISH FACE SHIELD: Great for daily commute to work or school, on the train or bus, while riding a motorcycle or bicycle and for airplane travel. Truly the perfect face shield for men and women of all ages.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: Gear up in seconds with a stylish and warm air filter neck gaiter for fall and winter. Wear multiple ways for maximum style, comfort and warmth, while getting the protection you need. Measures 12’’ x 11‘’. Drawstring included to help create a tight seal for your active lifestyle.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Versatile neck warmer can also be used as a cold weather outdoor face mask, windproof ski mask, motorcycle mask, dust mask and much more.
How Biogaiter works
The Biogaiter's a neck gaiter with a patent pending design that incorporates a particulate air filter into the fabric.
Wash & Care Instructions
Every Biogaiter comes with a wash-n-care label attached to it. To get the maximum use and life out of our scarves and neck gaiters please follow the instructions.
- Gentle hand wash only
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not use bleach
- Do not iron
We recommend that you use a delicate laundry detergent when washing your Biogaiter. For more wash & care instructions, refer to the label attached to your Biogaiter.
We Also Recommend
Alexapure Breeze True HEPA Air Purifier
Alexapure Breeze with the Breeze Micro
Certified Alexapure Breeze Filter Replacement Pack
Alexapure Breeze Filter Replacement 4-Pack