4-Week Emergency Food Supply Plus MRE Case with Heaters - HurricaneProduct Number: ZF_4WEEK_MRE
NEW! Now with 33% more food variety. This limited time offer ends 6/30/21.
2,000+ CALORIES A DAY - FOR SHORT-TERM SURVIVAL
Ready Hour foods include some new menu items, improved recipes of many of our customer favorites, and more robust packaging for long-term storage for emergencies.
- Meals averaging 2,000+ calories / day
- 256 servings, weighs 38 pounds
- Up to 25-year shelf life
- Meals in resealable, heavy-duty 4-layer pouches with oxygen absorbers inside to extend shelf life
- Foods grown and packed in the USA, no MSG added
- Tasty breakfasts, lunches, dinners, drinks and snacks
- Easy to prepare meals sealed into two rugged, water-resistant buckets (12" x 12" x 15 1/4") for long-term storage
IDEAL FOR EMERGENCIES
When each person in your household has a 4-Week Emergency Food Supply, you’ll be prepared for:
- Minor power outages
- Natural disasters that break supply chains and cut off access to stores
- Pandemics, quarantines or lockdowns
- Food shortages or economic downturns
- Civil unrest
- Supplemental meals for everyday use
A SOLID, BASIC FOOD STORAGE PLAN
Where do you start? Preparedness advisers recommend at least 3 months’ worth of food for every person in your emergency preparedness plan. Building a food storage supply for your home, cabin, shelter or bunker is a journey.
If your budget is tight, start with a 4-Week Food Supply and then add additional kits to your plan each month. Over time, as you invest in your plan, you will feel more secure in your ability to survive an emergency.
CALORIES = ENERGY = SURVIVAL
The 4-Week Emergency Food Supply averages over 2,000 calories per day for one person for 28 days. Remember, calories are what matter for survival! Other companies skimp on them and that is simply wrong—be sure to compare.
These Ready Hour foods meet or exceed the highest standards in the industry. This food storage kit gives you 16 delicious food varieties.
LOOK at ALL the FOOD YOU GET!
This 4-Week Food Supply Contains:
MRE Case Pack with Heaters (12 meals)
When you really need to eat and have no way of getting to a grocery store, or their shelves are empty, have on hand what the military has trusted for generations. Because it takes a lot to keep our fighting men and women on their feet, these meals do not skimp on calories.
You get 12 meals in each case, and every pack has 1,100 to 1,300 calories. That means you only need 2 meals to get you through the day. And flameless meal heaters are included.
All of the MRE meals are manufactured in the United States of America by facilities, which are USDA/FSIS/FDA, approved. MRE STAR follows all HACCP regulations with the manufacturing of our MRE meals to assure quality control and to meet the highest standards in the food industry.
Bring your appetite because each pouch packs four courses:
An entrée, starchy side, and a tasty snack...PLUS a dessert!
- Pouches also come with a fruity drink mix and accessory pack with all the fixings: spices, coffee & creamer, and candy, plus a spoon, napkins, and a brush pick.
- Includes a flameless heater for on-the-spot cooking.
These meals are delicious and hearty: Tuscan Beef with Cannellini Beans and Vegetables, Cheese Tortellini with Marinara Sauce, Curry Chicken with Vegetables, and more!
This was made to eat on the run—just warm it up (flameless heater included) and enjoy!
Note: Each 12-pack case comes with a random variety of the entrées below — specific entrées cannot be selected.
Each Meal Includes:
1 - 8 oz Ounce Entrée (6 Entrée Varieties Per Case: 2 of Each)
- Tuscan Beef with Cannellini Beans and Vegetables
- Jalapeno Curry Beef with Vegetables
- BBQ Chicken with Black Beans and Potatoes
- Chicken Noodle Stew with Vegetables
- Chicken with Rice with Vegetables
- New Orleans Gumbo with Chicken
- Curry Chicken with Vegetables
- Southwest Chicken and Rice and Vegetables
- Lentil Stew with Potatoes and Ham
- Pinto Bean Stew with Ham
- Cheese Tortellini with Marinara Sauce
- Pasta with Marinara Sauce and Veggie Crumbles (vegetarian)
- Spicy Chili with Beans (vegetarian)
The box these MREs come in measures 23.5" length x 10.25" width x 9" height.
*Shelf life up to 3 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool (between 55 and 70 degrees) and dry place.
Four weeks is a long time for an emergency. Consider food items you already have on hand. Then, take this 4-Week Emergency Food Kit and customize your supplemental food storage plan to taste, diet, or nutritional needs with these popular additions:
To make these meals, simply boil water,* pour in the food, simmer for up to 15 minutes and serve up a great meal. Make the meal extra delicious with fresh produce from your garden to enhance to taste and add nutrition.
12.7 Gallons of water are needed to prepare the entire kit.
Kit weighs 38.4 pounds.
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions. Unopened product packages included in the kit retain their shelf life after the buckets are opened.
On a regular basis, we complete analytical, microbial, oxygen level and sensory testing of raw materials and finished food goods in our SQF (Safe Quality Food) certified facility.
When an emergency, epidemic, or natural disaster strikes, MPS receives a rush of orders clearing our five large warehouses and slowing the ability to ship food quickly. Don't wait for empty shelves. Order now to be queued up for lightning-fast delivery.
Based on inventory levels, MPS may substitute a food/drink product or the buckets with like-kind items of equal or greater value to expedite delivery.
We Also Recommend
Organic California Wonder Sweet Pepper Seeds (250mg)
Organic Black Beauty Summer Squash Seeds (4g)
Organic Roma Tomato Seeds (250mg)
Organic Beefsteak Tomato Seeds (250mg)