Alexapure Breeze True HEPA Air PurifierProduct Number: ZAP-BREEZE
- $17999 $179.99
- Save $100
The Alexapure Breeze Difference
If the air you breathe inside your home isn’t properly purified, you might be getting exposed to multiple threats to your health and well-being without even knowing it.
These days, the airborne viruses and microbes that make people sick are all around us. You can’t avoid them – even if you wear a mask! But now you won’t have to bother with masks when you’re in your own home.
The Alexapure Breeze is a plug-in solution that uses a 4-Stage Filter Process to thoroughly protect you from all the nasty bugs, allergens, pathogens, and chemicals floating in the air.
Plus, it’s SO QUIET, you don’t have to put up with the annoying noise most indoor air filters make.
The Breeze uses “True HEPA” filters that are 33x more effective than sub-standard air filters.
The Breeze removes up to 99.97% of airborne contaminants from your home, including bacteria and viruses!
Activated Carbon Filter
Advanced True HEPA Filter
Patented IonCluster Technology
Groundbreaking IonCluster Technology
The Alexapure Breeze uses a patented IonCluster technology that captures and removes microbes from any room you use it in.
But unlike other ion purifiers, the Breeze does NOT produce OZONE. (Ozone can be harmful to the lungs.)
So now you can effectively reduce germs, bacteria, and viruses in your home without the potential health risks of the common “ozone ionizers” you see elsewhere.
The IonCluster Advantage
The Alexapure Breeze boasts a powerful four-stage purification process that utilizes a patented breakthrough called “IonCluster” technology. This amazing innovation aggressively eliminates microbes in 3 key steps:
Alexapure Breeze Features
- Patented IonCluster technology reduces airborne particles, viruses and bacteria
- Advanced true HEPA filter removes particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Removes up to 99.97% of airborne particles including dust, pollen, smoke, odors, mold spores and pet dander
- Quietest air filter rated to cover up to 800 ft
- Ideal for people who suffer from allergies and and nasal stuffiness
- A must for those who live in areas where wildfires are common
- Quietest air filter rated to cover up to 800 feet
- Silent mode at 16dB - quieter than a whisper (30dB)
- Energy Efficient - cycles 120 sq. ft. every 12 minutes
- 4-stage purification process for superior air quality
- Intelligent Auto-Mode adjusts to air quality
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Perfect for rooms up to 800 square feet
- 11.5 lbs 13.75 x 9 x 21.75
What's in The Box
- One Purification Unit with built-in IonCluster technology
- One true HEPA Filter
- One Carbon Activated Filter
- One Pre-Filter
- Owner's Manual with detailed instructions
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
We stand behind the Alexapure Breeze Air Purification System. Should you need to replace your Breeze, please call 800.970.5009. Your Breeze is covered with a warranty program that protects against any manufacturer's defects. All parts are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase for the original owner of the unit, with the exclusion of any filter. Keep your Alexapure Breeze air purifier running at peak performance by using only Certified Alexapure Breeze Replacement Filters. Use of non-Certified filters voids all warranties.
Alexapure Breeze Cleaning & Care
Like the name suggests, it's a breeze to maintain! Cleaning and changing filters is a simple process, and ensures peak performance. An easy-to-follow user manual included leads you through the process. For optimal performance, we recommend you change filters every 6 months.
The Alexapure Breeze does not meet California CARB requirements: Cannot be shipped to California.
We Also Recommend
Alexapure Breeze with the Breeze Micro
Certified Alexapure Breeze Filter Replacement Pack
Alexapure Breeze Filter Replacement 4-Pack