Settler's Whey Powdered Milk (93 servings)Product Number: 38
With Patriot Pantry Settler's Whey Powdered Milk in your larder, your family need never go without the rich goodness of milk again, even in a crisis. Designed to stay fresh for up to 25 years if unopened, our powdered milk is an essential for your survival food kit, providing you and your loved ones with a nutritional, familiar beverage to keep you going. You will also find dozens of ways to tap into the convenience of Settler's Whey Powdered Milk on a daily basis. From cookies to homemade candies, rich cocoa and airy cake, your cuisine is sure to benefit. It requires no refrigeration, so take along some Settler's Whey Powdered Milk on your backpacking or canoeing trips too. All you need to do is add water. This item comes in a big #10 can size, about five times the size of a normal soup can.
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- For one cup of milk, add 2 Tbsp powdered milk to 1/4 cup of warm water. (See chart below for other measurements.)
- Stir to dissolve.
- Add 3/4 cup of cold water and stir.
- Chill the milk for the best flavor.
- Ultimate convenience
- Easy to measure and use
- Great for recipes
- Up to 25-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- #10 can size, about 5x average soup can
- Requires no refrigeration
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
Whey, creamer (coconut oil, corn syrup solids, sodium casenate [a milk dervative], dipotassium phosphate, sugar, mono-and diglycerides, sodium silicoaluminate, polysorbate 80, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, soy lecithin), skim milk, vitamin A, vitamin D, sugar, guar gum.
Allergen Alert: This product contains dairy and soy.