Alexapure Breeze True HEPA Air PurifierProduct Number: ZAP-BREEZE
Availability: Ships in 1 business day
Wildfire Smoke. Germs. Pet Dander. Pollen. Mold. Dust. Smog.
The Alexapure Breeze is the revolutionary home air purifier that combines 4 stages of filtration, including IonCluster technology, in one super quiet and efficient unit. Includes a true HEPA air filter. The Breeze removes up to 99.97% of airborne contaminants from your home.
True HEPA filters are 33x more effective than sub-standard air filters sold by others that are "HEPA-like" and only remove 99%.
Don't settle. Enjoy breathing clean air with the purifier that's so quiet, you'll forget it's there!
The Alexapure Breeze is ideal for people who suffer from allergies and nasal allergies or are sensitive to wildfire smoke.
The Alexapure Breeze Difference
We believe you shouldn't have to give up a quiet home for clean indoor air. The Alexapure Breeze was developed with a passion for innovation. We set out to outperform existing air purifiers in energy efficiency and pollutant removal while minimizing noise. The result is a 4-stage purifier that's more powerful and quieter than any in its class.
Activated Carbon Filter
Advanced True HEPA Filter
Patented IonCluster Technology
Groundbreaking IonCluster Technology
The Alexapure Breeze uses patented IonCluster technology that captures and reduces microbes throughout your room. But, unlike other ion purifiers, it turns the byproduct of ionization into water, rather than ozone - which can be harmful to lungs. This technology effectively reduces germs, bacteria and viruses, without any of the potential health risks of ozone ionizers.
The IonCluster Advantage
The Breeze’s powerful fourth-stage of purification uses breakthrough IonCluster technology. This patented innovation aggressively eliminates microbes in 3 steps:
The Breeze releases charged ions into the air that are immediately surrounded by water molecules, which attach to airborne particles and microbes.
When an ion cluster attaches to a microbe, it forms a highly oxidizing hydroxide radical which destroys the surface membrane of the microbe, effectively killing it.
The OH radicals combine with hydrogen to form water (HOH), which safely returns to your indoor air. Other ionic purifiers create ozone in this process, which has been known to irritate the respiratory system.
Alexapure Breeze Features
- Patented IonCluster technology reduces airborne particles, viruses and bacteria
- Advanced true HEPA filter removes particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Removes up to 99.97% of airborne particles including dust, pollen, smoke, odors, mold spores and pet dander
- Quietest air filter rated to cover up to 800 ft
- Ideal for people who suffer from allergies and and nasal stuffiness
- A must for those who live in areas where wildfires are common
- CADR: 315 m3/h
- Silent mode at 16dB - quieter than a whisper (30dB)
- Energy Efficient - cycles 120 sq. ft. every 12 minutes
- 4-stage purification process for superior air quality
- Intelligent Auto-Mode adjusts to air quality
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Perfect for rooms up to 800 square feet
- 11.5 lbs 13.75 x 9 x 21.75
What's in The Box
- One Purification Unit with built-in IonCluster technology
- One true HEPA Filter
- One Carbon Activated Filter
- One Pre-Filter
- Owner's Manual with detailed instructions
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
We stand behind the Alexapure Breeze Air Purification System. Should you need to replace your Breeze, please call 800.970.5009. Your Breeze is covered with a warranty program that protects against any manufacturer's defects. All parts are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase for the original owner of the unit, with the exclusion of any filter.
Alexpaure Breeze Cleaning & Care
Like the name suggests, it's a breeze to maintain! Cleaning and changing filters is a simple process, and ensures peak performance. An easy-to-follow user manual included leads you through the process.
We Also Recommend
Alexapure Breeze Filter Replacement Pack
Alexapure Breeze Replacement Pre-Filter