Butter Powder (204 servings)Product Number: 37
Availability: Ships in 1 business day
Butter Powder Mix #10 Can
Patriot Pantry Butter Powder is a survival essential for a variety of reasons. It is ideal for cooking and baking, adding rich, sweet cream buttery flavor to whatever's on the menu. It is easier to use with dry ingredients than stick butter because it mixes in smoothly without lumping.
Since it requires no refrigeration, Patriot Pantry Butter Powder is essential to have on hand during a power outage or other emergency. Be sure to keep a can of Patriot Pantry Butter Powder in your kitchen cabinet for daily use, and save one in your survival kit too. This item comes in a big #10 can size, about five times the size of a normal soup can.
Butter Powder Benefits:
- Ultimate convenience
- Easy to prepare
- Easy to mix with dry ingredients
- Sweet, real cream butter flavor
- Up to 10-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- #10 can size, about 9x bigger than a standard 10.25 ounce grocery soup can
- Requires no refrigeration
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
Directions for Butter Powder:
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add the butter powder.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes prior to use.
Butter (cream, water, salt), nonfat milk, tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate.
Allergen Alert: This product contains milk. It was processed in a facility that also handles wheat, eggs, dairy, soybeans, peanuts, cashews, walnuts and almonds.
We Also Recommend
Mega #10 Can Food Pack (455 servings)
Potato Cheddar Soup (35 servings)
Black Bean Burger (38 servings)