Long Grain White Rice (47 servings)Product Number: 48
Ready Hour Long Grain White Rice is a food essential you should always keep on hand. Because it's rice, you can use it in a multitude of recipes. Because it's from Ready Hour, it is wholesome and delicious!
Use Ready Hour Long Grain White Rice in any recipe that calls for regular rice, and adjust cooking times accordingly. Your family members will appreciate the delicious difference, especially in an emergency! This item comes in a big #10 can size, about five times the size of a normal soup can.
Long Grain White Rice Benefits:
- Ultimate convenience
- Easy to prepare
- Great for recipes
- Ideal for off-grid use
- Up to 30-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- #10 can size, about 9x bigger than a standard 10.25 ounce grocery soup can
- Requires no refrigeration
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
- Weighs 5.6 pounds
Directions for Long Grain White Rice:
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- Measure the amount of rice and water for the number of servings you are making.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Turn heat down to simmer, cover and cook for 15-20 minutes until tender.
- Fluff with a fork before serving.
- Add the correct amount of salt and butter.
White rice (long grain rice, iron phosphate, niacin, thiamin mononitrate, and folic acid).
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
*1.5 gallons of water are needed to prepare entire #10 can. Total calories 7,990.
We Also Recommend
Mega #10 Can Food Pack (482 servings)
Hearty Soups #10 Can Food Pack (187 servings)
Breakfast Lovers #10 Can Food Pack (251 servings)
Emergency Staples #10 Can Food Pack (558 servings)