Freeze-Dried Corn Case Pack (48 servings, 6 pk.)Product Number: 100
- $4195 $41.95
From Snacking to Salsas to Desserts -
Corn is Key to Your Food Cache
Ready Hour case packs allow you to buy in large quantities, without wasting what you don't use right away! These cases come with six pouches of sweet corn kernels. This helps you maintain the shelf-life of your food until you're ready to cook it.
Now you can add the sweet taste of summer's harvest all year round. Our freeze-dried corn case packs are sweet and easy-to-prepare. So versatile, you can add it to savory soups and salsas, in desserts and even baked goods.
Buy a case for your emergency kit for the extra boost in nutrition. But it doesn't hurt to have a case in your pantry for when a recipe is missing that special something. Our case packs make it easy - with no waste!
The Freeze-Dried Corn Case Pack boxes are 9 x 7 1/2 x 7 inches. NET WT. 2.68 oz (76g) per pouch, for total combined weight of 16.08 oz (456g).
Freeze-Dried Corn Benefits:
- Bulk cases with multiple pouches
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- Easy to Prepare
- Great for camping trips
- Up to 30-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- Includes 6 pouches
- 8 Servings per pouch
- Requires no refrigeration
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
Directions for Freeze-Dried Corn:
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber.
- For one serving, mix 1/4 cup of corn with 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, or microwave for 1-2 minutes for rehydration. Drain excess water.
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
We Also Recommend
Gluten-Free Case Pack Kit (140 servings, 22 pk.)
Veggie Case Pack Kit (184 servings, 28 pk.)