Black Bean Burger (38 servings)Product Number: 57
- $1445 $14.45
- Save $12.50
Availability: 2 day delivery!
Black Bean Burger #10 Bulk Can
In an emergency situation, access to fresh protein can be hard to come by. Ready Hour Black Bean Burger Mix gives you a high protein meal solution with fiber that, when prepared, can be used in any recipe that calls for fresh ground meat!
Made with black beans, rice, oats, vegetables and savory seasonings, your whole crew will fill up easily on this tasty meal. Keep a can on your pantry shelf for whenever you need a healthier, high fiber alternative to meat for your family, and pack an extra can in your survival kit in case of an emergency!
It's gluten free and vegan friendly.
The mix stays fresh for up to 25 years and up to 1 year after opening the can. This item comes in a big #10 can size, a little more than five times the size of average condensed soup can.
Black Bean Burger Benefits:
- Zero saturated fat and zero cholesterol
- Gluten free, vegan friendly
- Easy to prepare - a family favorite
- Ideal for off-grid use
- Versatile in recipes
- Use on the grill
- Up to 25-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- #10 can bulk size
- Requires no refrigeration
- Just add water
- Made in the USA
- Weight 3.7 pounds
Directions for Black Bean Burgers:
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- Measure the correct amount of Black Bean Burger mix and warm water for the number of servings you are making (see chart below).
- Thoroughly stir water and mix, and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Form into patties.
- Place each patty on a lightly oiled grill (375 F) for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
|Yield||Black Bean Burger Mix||Water|
|1 serving||1/4 cup||3 Tbsp|
|6 Servings||1 1/2 cups||1 1/8 cups|
|12 Servings||3 cups||2 1/4 cups|
Black bean flakes, instant long grain white rice, (niacin, iron [ferric orthophosphate], thiamine [thiamine mononitrate], folic acid), quick rolled oats, modified cornstarch, chopped onions, tomato flakes, sea salt, chili pepper powder, guargum, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, gistex, yeast extract, xanthan gum, spices, oregano, cayenne pepper (ground red pepper, silicon dioxide, ethoxyquin).
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
We Also Recommend
Ultimate Preparedness Kit - Survival Made Simple
Datrex 2,400 Calorie Emergency Food Bars
2-Week Emergency Food Supply (1,500+ calories/day)
1-Week Food Supply Ammo Can (1,500+ calories/day)