Freeze-Dried Broccoli Case Pack (48 servings, 6 pk.)Product Number: 103
- $3295 $32.95
- Save $2
Mom said "Eat Your Broccoli."
In a crisis, keep her lessons in mind.
Ready Hour case packs allow you to buy in large quantities, without wasting what you don't use right away! These cases come with 6 pouches of food. This helps you maintain the shelf-life of your food until you're ready to cook it.
Our Freeze-Dried Broccoli gives you on-demand nutrition to add to your favorite recipes or serve as a side. Broccoli is rich in calcium and other nutrients, which are crucial in a crisis situation. Our proprietary freeze-dehydration method seals in the nutrients and fresh flavor. And it's so easy to prepare!
Buy a case for your pantry and get the ultimate in health and convenience. Don't forget to buy a case for your emergency food supply to add extra nutrition when you need it.
The Freeze-Dried Broccoli Case Pack boxes are 9 x 7 1/2 x 7 inches. NET WT. 0.99 oz (28g) per pouch, for total combined weight of 5.94 oz (168g).
Freeze-Dried Broccoli Benefits:
- Bulk cases with multiple pouches
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- Easy to Prepare
- Great for camping trips
- Up to 30-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- Includes 6 pouches
- 8 Servings per pouch
- Requires no refrigeration
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
Directions for Freeze-Dried Broccoli:
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber.
- For one serving, mix 1/4 cup of broccoli with 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, or microwave for 1-2 minutes for rehydration. Drain excess water.
Freeze-dried broccoli florets and stems.
- Add to soups, stir fries and other dishes that need a pop of green
- Bake covered in cheese and bread crumbs
- Grill using a vegetable basket or skewers
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
We Also Recommend
1-Week Food Supply Ammo Can (1,500+ calories/day)