Freeze-Dried Chicken Case Pack (24 servings, 6 pk.)Product Number: 114
- $9795 $97.95
- Save $15
A Staple of the American Diet.
Keep it that way, even in a crisis.
Whenever a meal needs an extra boost of protein, just pull out a pouch of Ready Hour Freeze-Dried Chicken. It's perfect during an emergency, when our bodies need extra fuel to get through tough times. It can also be a real time-saver on a busy weeknight. That's why we recommend you buy a case pack for your emergency kit and your everyday pantry.
Packages last up to 30 years unopened.
Each fat-free serving provides you with 14 grams of protein. That amounts to 25 to 30 percent of your body's daily requirement. Our chicken breast complements pasta, soups, stews and rice with rich flavor.
Stock up on your favorite emergency survival food in bulk! Ready Hour case packs allow you to buy in large quantities, without wasting what you don't use right away. These cases come with six pouches of freeze-dried chicken. This helps you maintain the shelf-life of your chicken until you're ready to cook it.
The Freeze-Dried Chicken Case Pack boxes are 9 x 7 1/2 x 7 inches. NET WT. 2.12 oz (60g) per pouch, for total combined weight of 12.72 oz (360g).
Freeze-Dried Chicken Benefits:
- Bulk cases with multiple pouches
- Adds delicious protein to any meal
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- Easy to prepare
- Great for camping trips
- Up to 30-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- Includes 6 pouches
- 4 Servings per pouch
- Requires no refrigeration
- Made in the USA
Directions for Freeze-Dried Chicken:
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber.
- Mix 1/4 cup chicken bites to 1/4 cup cold water.
- Let stand 1 minute.
- Drain off excess water and use as you would regular cooked chicken.
- Use in meat pies, stews, soups, sandwiches, etc.
Freeze Dried Cooked Chicken Breast.
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.