Mashed Potatoes (32 servings)Product Number: 45
- $1995 $19.95
- Save $2
With Ready Hour Mashed Potatoes on your pantry shelf and in your emergency survival kit, you will always have the makings for a hot dish that adds comfort and flavor to any meal. They stay fresh for up to 25 years if unopened and up to 1 year after opening, providing you and your loved ones with a nutritional, familiar and satisfying side on demand.
You will also find dozens of ways to use Ready Hours' Mashed Potatoes in casseroles and other recipes. They require no refrigeration, so you can pack them along on your backpacking or canoeing trips too. This item comes in a big #10 can size, about five times the size of a normal soup can.
Mashed Potatoes Benefits:
- Ultimate convenience
- Easy to prepare
- Tasty and satisfying
- Ideal for off-grid use
- Up to 25-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- #10 can size, about 5x average soup can
- Requires no refrigeration
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
- Weighs 3 pounds
Directions for Mashed Potatoes:
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- Measure Mashed Potato Flakes and water for the number of servings desired.
- Add Mashed Potatoes to Boiling water and whisk until creamy
- Remove from heat and let mashed potatoes stand until they reach the desired thickness before serving. If they seem too thick, mix in a bit more water.
Dehydrated potato flakes (potato, monoglycerides, sodium acid pyrophosphate, citric acid, sodium bisulfite and BHA to preserve freshness), non-iodized salt, natural butter flavor (whey solids, enzyme modified butter, maltodextrin, salt, butter, guar gum, annatto and turmeric), chicken soup base (corn syrup solids, salt, corn starch, hydrolyzed corn and soy protein, rendered chicken fat, sugar, onion powder, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, spices, turmeric, dehydrated parsley and silicon dioxide [anticaking agent].
Allergen Alert: This product contains milk and soy.
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
*1 gallon of water is needed to prepare entire #10 can
We Also Recommend
1-Week Food Supply Ammo Can (1,500+ calories/day)