Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat (47 servings)Product Number: 47
- $2495 $24.95
This creamy, fruit-infused breakfast dish evokes comforting memories of hot cereal on snowy school mornings. Ready Hour Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat is just the ticket, whether your crew is weathering a crisis or just having a hard time getting started in the morning.
Heartwarming, familiar and nutritious, Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat is a time-honored favorite. Serve it solo or add fresh fruit for a breakfast that will get your family up and moving every morning.
Keep an extra can or two in your emergency food supply, and you'll have the makings for a hot meal even in a crisis. This item comes in a big #10 can size, about five times the size of a normal soup can.
Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat Benefits:
- Ultimate convenience
- Easy to prepare
- Hot and hearty
- Ideal for off-grid use
- Up to 25-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- #10 can size, about 5x average soup can
- Requires no refrigeration
- Made in the USA
- Weighs 5.4 pounds
Directions for Cream of Wheat:
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening
- With the lid in place, shake the can a few times
- Boil the water for the number of servings you wish to make.
- Add the Cream of Wheat slowly, whisking constantly
- Bring cereal to a boil
- Reduce the heat to simmer and cook for 10 minutes, stirring often, until the cereal is thickened
Germade (wheat), sugar, creamer (coconut oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate [a milk derivative]), dipotassium phosphate, sugar, mono and diglycerides, polysorbate 80, sodium silicoaluminate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, soy lecithin), salt, natural & artificial strawberry flavor, FD&C Red #40.
Allergen Alert: This product contains wheat, dairy and soy.
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
We Also Recommend
1-Week Food Supply Ammo Can (1,500+ calories/day)