Banana Chips Case Pack (48 servings, 6 pk.)Product Number: 98
Availability: Ships in 1 business day
A perfect snack! Our Banana Chips are for breakfast, hiking or your go bag. Get your favorite emergency survival food in bulk. Patriot Pantry case packs allow you to buy in large quantities, without wasting what you don't use right away. Each pack lasts up to 10 years unopened. These cases come with six pouches of banana chips. This helps you maintain the shelf-life of your food until you're ready to eat it.
With Patriot Pantry Banana Chips case packs on your snack shelf, you have a natural treat to offer to hungry family members in place of potato chips and candy. They are sweet and crunchy like junk-food snacks, but Banana Chips are made from real banana slices.
Ready right out of the pouch, they are a convenient power snack for after school, after dinner, in a lunch box or in an emergency. Buy a case for daily use. Plus add a case to your survival food supply. This way you and your loved ones have yummy snacks should a crisis strike.
The Banana Chips Case Pack boxes are 13 x 7 1/2 x 9 inches. NET WT. 6.21 oz (176g) per pouch, for total combined weight of 37.26 oz (1056g)
Banana Chips Benefits:
- Bulk cases with multiple pouches
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- No prep, no guilt
- Great for camping trips
- Made from real fruit
- Up to 10-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- Includes 6 pouches
- 8 Servings per pouch
- Requires no refrigeration
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
Directions for Banana Chips:
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- Product is ready to eat right out of the package.
Bananas, coconut/vegetable oil, sugar, natural flavoring
- Sprinkle crushed Banana Chips over prepared Patriot Pantry Chocolate Pudding.
- Cut a firm banana into 2-inch chunks and stick a toothpick in each. Dip the banana chunks in melted chocolate and roll them in crushed banana chips. Set on a piece of parchment in the freezer until frozen and enjoy. Delicious with dipped strawberries, too!
- Mix Banana Chips with your favorite breakfast granola. Top with nonfat yogurt for a wholesome meal.
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
We Also Recommend
3-Month Emergency Food Supply (2,000+ calories/day)
2-Week Food Supply Ammo Crate (1,500+ calories/day)
1-Week Food Supply Ammo Can (1,500+ calories/day)