Vegetarian Taco Meat Substitute (30 servings)Product Number: 132
Tacos and So Much More...
One of the most dreaded tasks is coming up with meal ideas that everyone is happy with. In today's busy family it is harder than ever to get your family together to eat healthy family meals. Tacos are a tasty option to have for dinner, and they are fast, nourishing, and flavor-packed.
You can use our already seasoned, Ready Hour Vegetarian Taco Meat to make tacos, add them as your meat to chili, or make a delicious taco pie. Want to add even more veggies to the meal? Make a taco salad topped with Ready Hour Veggie Taco Meat! There are many uses for this versatile, protein-packed ingredient.
- Add Ready Hour Beans to Ready Hour Vegetarian Taco Meat for a delicious chili.
- Vegetarian Taco Meat with fresh vegetables makes a delicious taco salad.
- Prepare delicious nachos sprinkling some Vegetarian Taco Meat on top.
Best of all, the meat comes in our #10 can that is waterproof and rodent proof, keeping foods from going bad and lasts for years to come. Weighs 3.2 pounds.
Directions for Vegetarian Taco Meat Substitute
Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening
- Measure the correct amount of Taco Meat and water for the number of servings you are making.
- Boil water and cover Taco-Flavored Vegetarian Meat Substitute with boiling water
- Let stand 5 minutes or until water is fully absorbed.
Taco flavored textured vegetable protein (textured vegetable protein (soy flour, caramel color), soybean oil, salt, autolyzed yeast, spices, dextrose, onion, garlic, paprika).
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
*0.5 gallons of water are needed to prepare entire #10 can. Total calories 4,200.
We Also Recommend
1-Week Food Supply Ammo Can (2,000+ calories/day)
2-Week Emergency Food Supply (2,000+ calories/day)
4-Week Emergency Food Supply (2,000+ calories/day)
3-Month Emergency Food Supply (2,000+ calories/day)