Freeze-Dried Strawberries Case Pack (32 servings, 4 pk.)Product Number: 102
Availability: Ships in 1 business day
Nature's Candy - A Healthy Must-Have in a Crisis
Patriot Pantry case packs allow you to buy in large quantities, without wasting what you don't use right away! These cases come with 4 pouches of tart and sweet strawberries. Multiple pouches help you maintain the shelf-life of your food until you're ready to cook it.
Who doesn't love strawberries? They bring back memories of early summer. Fresh strawberries are so versatile, ready for eating out of hand, baking, even using in savory dishes. These Freeze-Dried Strawberries can be just as versatile. They're great on their own or in your favorite recipes. They pair well with chocolate, cream, light pastries and much more.
Keep a case in your pantry for everyday use. You can add some to your trail mix dry for hikes. Don't forget to buy a case for your emergency food storage - you can't beat strawberries for comfort and taste in a crisis.
The Freeze-Dried Strawberries Case Pack boxes are 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 7 inches. NET WT. 1.4 oz (40g) per pouch, for total combined weight of 5.6 oz (160g).
Freeze-Dried Strawberries Benefits:
- Bulk cases with multiple pouches
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- Easy to prepare
- Great for camping trips
- Made from real fruit
- Up to 30-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- Includes 4 pouches
- 8 Servings per pouch
- Requires no refrigeration
- Gluten free
Directions for Freeze-Dried Strawberries:
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber.
- For one serving, mix 1/4 cup of strawberries with 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, or microwave for 1-2 minutes for rehydration. Drain excess water.
We Also Recommend
Fruit, Veggie & Snack Mix (114 servings, 1 tote)
Fruit Case Pack Kit (112 servings, 14 pk.)
Veggie Case Pack Kit (184 servings, 28 pk.)
Freeze-Dried Blueberries Case Pack (32 servings, 4 pk.)