Mashed Potatoes (32 servings)Product Number: 45
Availability: Ships in 1 business day
With Patriot Pantry Mashed Potatoes on your pantry shelf and in your emergency survival kit, you will always have the makings for a hot dish that adds comfort and flavor to any meal. They stay fresh for up to 25 years if unopened and up to 1 year after opening, providing you and your loved ones with a nutritional, familiar and satisfying side on demand.
You will also find dozens of ways to use Heartland's Best Mashed Potatoes in casseroles and other recipes. They require no refrigeration, so you can pack them along on your backpacking or canoeing trips too. This item comes in a big #10 can size, about five times the size of a normal soup can.
Mashed Potatoes Benefits:
- Ultimate convenience
- Easy to prepare
- Tasty and satisfying
- Ideal for off-grid use
- Up to 25-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- #10 can size, about 9x average soup can
- Requires no refrigeration
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
Directions for Mashed Potatoes:
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- Measure Mashed Potato Flakes and water for the number of servings desired.
- Add Mashed Potatoes to Boiling water and whisk until creamy
- Remove from heat and let mashed potatoes stand until they reach the desired thickness before serving. If they seem too thick, mix in a bit more water.
Potato flakes, cornstarch, chicken soup base (corn syrup solids, salt, cornstarch, hydrolyzed corn, soy protein, rendered chicken fat, sugar, onion powder, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, spices, turmeric, dehydrated parsley, silicon dioxide), chopped onion, chicken flavor (maltodextrin, salt, chicken flavor, chicken stock, natural flavor, chicken fat, silicon dioxide [anticaking agent]), parsley flakes.
Allergen Alert: This product contains soy.
We Also Recommend
Fruit, Veggie & Snack Mix (114 servings, 1 tote)
Fruit Case Pack Kit (112 servings, 14 pk.)
Veggie Case Pack Kit (184 servings, 28 pk.)
Freeze-Dried Sliced Strawberries (36 servings)