Long Grain White Rice (47 servings)Product Number: 48
- $995 $9.95
- Save $3
Ready Hour Long Grain White Rice is a food essential you should always keep on hand. Because it's rice, you can use it in a multitude of recipes. Because it's from Ready Hour, it is wholesome and delicious!
Use Ready Hour Long Grain White Rice in any recipe that calls for regular rice, and adjust cooking times accordingly. Your family members will appreciate the delicious difference, especially in an emergency! This item comes in a big #10 can size, about five times the size of a normal soup can.
Long Grain White Rice Benefits:
- Ultimate convenience
- Easy to prepare
- Great for recipes
- Ideal for off-grid use
- Up to 30-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- #10 can size, about 9x bigger than a standard 10.25 ounce grocery soup can
- Requires no refrigeration
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
- Weighs 5.6 pounds
Directions for Long Grain White Rice:
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- Measure the amount of rice and water for the number of servings you are making.
- Add the correct amount of salt and butter.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Turn heat down to simmer, cover and cook for 15-20 minutes until tender.
Long grain white rice.
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
We Also Recommend
Gluten Free Food Kit (120 servings)
Gluten-Free Case Pack Kit (140 servings, 22 pk.)
Veggie Case Pack Kit (184 servings, 23 pk.)
Beans Trio & Rice Kit (100 servings, 14 pk.)