1-Year Emergency Food Supply (2,000+ calories/day)Product Number: ZF_1YEAR_B
NEW! Now with 75% more food variety.
2,000+ CALORIES A DAY - FOR SURVIVAL
Ready Hour foods include some new menu items, improved recipes of many of our customer favorites, and more robust packaging for long-term storage for emergencies.
- Meals averaging 2,000+ calories / day
- 3,504 servings, 480 pounds
- Up to 25-year shelf life
- Meals in resealable, heavy-duty 4-layer pouches with oxygen absorbers inside to extend shelf life
- Foods grown and packed in the USA, no MSG added
- Tasty breakfasts, lunches, dinners, drinks and snacks
- Easy to prepare meals sealed into 24 rugged, water-resistant buckets (12" x 12" x 15 1/4") for long-term storage
IDEAL FOR EMERGENCIES
When each person in your household has a 1-Year Emergency Food Supply, you’ll be prepared for:
- Power grid collapse due to solar flares, terrorism, and EMPs
- Global natural disasters – meteor strikes, super volcanic clouds (like Yellowstone)
- Depressions, hyperinflation, or financial gridlock
- Food shortages, economic downturns, hyperinflation
- Extended military conflicts
- Food distribution infrastructure collapse
A SOLID, BASIC FOOD STORAGE PLAN
Where do you start? Preparedness advisers recommend at least 3 months’ worth of food for every person in your emergency preparedness plan. Building a food storage supply for your home, cabin, shelter or bunker is a journey.
If your budget is tight, start with a 1-Year Food Supply and then add additional kits to your plan each month. Over time, as you invest in your plan, you will feel more secure in your ability to survive an emergency.
CALORIES = ENERGY = SURVIVAL
The 1-Year Emergency Food Supply averages over 2,000 calories per day for one person for 365 days. Remember, calories are what matter for survival! Other companies skimp on them and that is simply wrong—be sure to compare.
These Ready Hour foods meet or exceed the highest standards in the industry. This food storage kit gives you 21 delicious food varieties.
LOOK at ALL the FOOD YOU GET!
This 1-Year Food Supply Contains:
To make these meals, simply boil water,* pour in the food, simmer for up to 15 minutes and serve up a great meal. Make the meal extra delicious with fresh produce from your garden to enhance to taste and add nutrition.
169.6 Gallons of water are needed to prepare the entire kit.
Kit weighs 480 pounds.
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions. Unopened product packages included in the kit retain their shelf life after the buckets are opened.
On a regular basis, we complete analytical, microbial, oxygen level and sensory testing of raw materials and finished food goods in our SQF (Safe Quality Food) certified facility.
When an emergency, epidemic, or natural disaster strikes, MPS receives a rush of orders clearing our five large warehouses and slowing the ability to ship food quickly. Don't wait for empty shelves. Order now to be queued up for lightning-fast delivery.
Based on inventory levels, MPS may substitute a food/drink product or the buckets with like-kind items of equal or greater value to expedite delivery.
We Also Recommend
3-Month Emergency Food Supply (2,000+ calories/day)
6-Month Emergency Food Supply (2,000+ calories/day)
Ultimate Solar Power & Cooking Emergency Food Kit
Fruit, Veggie & Snack Mix (116 servings)