Beans Trio With Rice Kit (84 servings, 12 pk.)Product Number: ZF_BEANTRIO-R
- $3745 $37.45
- Save $32.50
Availability: Ships in 1 business day
Beans and rice are an absolute essential, when it comes to your emergency food storage plan. They're hearty, tender and delicious. They also add the power of protein! They can be used in a variety of ways, so you'll never bore of eating them. Plus, they provide the nutrition you need to keep going, especially in a crisis.
All of the beans in our Beans Trio With Rice Kit are prepared from real cooked beans & long grain white rice. Our low-heat dehydration method locks in flavor and high-nutritional value. Each bean variety and rice are individually-sealed in our heavy-duty Mylar to ensure their freshness for up to 30 years unopened.
The Beans Trio with Rice Kit Includes:
Long Grain White Rice is a food staple you should always keep on hand. Because it's rice, you can use it in a multitude of recipes. Because it's packed in a case with 6 resealable pouches, you get convenience without unnecessary waste.
Use Long Grain White Rice in any recipe that calls for regular rice, and adjust cooking times accordingly.
Southwest Rice is prepared in our rich chicken broth and cooked with bell peppers and tomatoes. This gives the rice its distinctive southwestern flair. Sure to be a favorite with the kids! Each tote comes with 2 pouches with 8 servings each. Perfect for a family! Our Southwest Rice is a snap to make - just stir it into boiling water and simmer. When you have Southwest Rice on your pantry shelf in your emergency food kit, you will never have to worry about feeding your family in a crisis.
- Includes two pouches each of black, red and pinto beans, six pouches of long grain white rice, 2 pouches of Southwest Rice
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- Easy to prepare
- Great for camping trips
- Beans up to 30-year shelf-life unopened & Long Grain White Rice up to 20-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- Includes 12 resealable pouches
- Requires no refrigeration
- Gluten Free
- Made in the USA
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber
- Boil 3 cups of water
- Add Entire contents pouch of dehydrated beans, stir and reduce heat to a simmer
- Cover and allow to simmer for 20-25 minutes. Strain as desired and serve
- For flavor variations, try seasoning the beans with salt, pepper, onion, garlic or reduce the water to 1 1/2 cups and season the beans for a "sauce". can also be used with meat stock
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
We Also Recommend
Mega Protein Kit w/ Real Meat (88 servings, 1 tote)
Black Bean Burger (38 servings)
Peanut Butter Powder (65 servings)
Black Bean Burger Mix Case Pack (36 servings, 6 pk.)