Customer Service Representative APPLY NOW
Providing excellent customer service at My Patriot Supply is a vital part of a positive customer experience. We walk-the-walk and talk-the-talk with every interaction! We deliver excellent guidance and support for our customers with every interaction.
MPS customer service representatives work from home (must have a high-speed Internet connection. Sorry, no dial up). They're the ones who answer calls, chats, social media posts, and emails, resolve problems, provide product information, and help the customer by being informative, great listeners, and eager to provide preparedness guidance.
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Think fast, find answers, and respond quickly to customer questions or issues, all with a polite, empathic, and professional voice, words and manner.
- Up-sell and cross-sell products and solutions.
- Generate sales leads from calls, emails and chats with a world-class CRM.
- Provide excellent customer care and focus with the ability to assess customers’ needs and provide correct answers. We make things right!
- Follow all customer service procedures, best-practices and policies.
- Aim for customer resolution and return.
- Address questions about order changes, returns, refunds, and shipping tracking numbers quickly and efficiently.
Customer Service Job Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or a related field.
- Excellent at multi-taking and communicating over the phone, via chat or through email.
- Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents, or updating customer profiles/accounts.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to answer the phone, listen actively, relay information, and type basic information simultaneously.
- Work from home through a high-speed internet connection. Sorry, no satellite internet connections please.
- Sorry, no squirrels.
The position starts at $13/hr. Employees also receive a substantial employee discount on products!
Job Types: Full-time or Part-time
- Call Center: 2 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Product Discounts
- Paid weekly
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
2021-03-15|||United States |||Customer Service||||||E7KMKqCz_dBKsQz1|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range|||14.00|||13.00|||15.00|||true