Black Bean Burger (38 servings)Product Number: 57
Black Bean Burger #10 Can
In an emergency situation, access to fresh protein can be hard to come by. Patriot Pantry Black Bean Burger Mix gives you a high protein meal solution that, when prepared, can be used in any recipe that calls for fresh ground meat!
Made with black beans, rice, oats, vegetables and savory seasonings, your whole crew will fill up easily on this tasty meal. Keep a can on your pantry shelf for whenever you need a healthier, high fiber alternative to meat for your family, an pack and extra can in your survival kit in case of an emergency!
The mix stays fresh for up to 25 years and up to 1 year after opening. Just what you need to stay healthy and self-reliant! This item comes in a big #10 can size, about five times the size of a normal soup can.
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- Measure the correct amount of Black Bean Burger mix and warm water for the number of servings you are making (See chart below).
- Thoroughly stir water and mix, and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Form into patties.
- Place each patty on a lightly oiled grill (375 F) for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Ultimate convenience
- Easy to prepare
- Family Favorite
- Ideal for off-grid use
- Versatile in recipes
- Up to 25-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- #10 can size, about 5x average soup can
- Requires no refrigeration
- Just add water
- Made in the USA
|Yield||Black Bean Burger Mix||Water|
|1 serving||1/4 cup||3 Tbsp|
|6 Servings||1 1/2 cups||1 1/8 cups|
Black bean flakes, instant long grain white rice, (niacin, iron [ferric orthophosphate], thiamine [thiamine mononitrate], folic acid), quick rolled oats, modified cornstarch, chopped onions, tomato flakes, sea salt, chili pepper powder, guargum, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, gistex, yeast extract, xanthan gum, spices, oregano, cayenne pepper (ground red pepper, silicon dioxide, ethoxyquin).