Freeze-Dried Sliced Strawberries (36 servings)Product Number: 124
Availability: Ships in 1 business day
Yummy right out of the can or for recipes too. Every emergency food cache needs one.
Strawberries are "nature's candy." Incredibly sweet and tart, our Freeze-Dried Strawberries in a #10 can are great on their own or in your favorite recipes. They pair well with chocolate, cream, light pastries and much more.
Patriot Pantry Freeze-Dried Strawberries are a convenient power snack for after school, after dinner, in a lunch box or in an emergency. Buy some for daily use and some for your survival food supply, so that you and your loved ones have healthy snacks should a crisis strike. This item comes in a big #10 can size, more than five times the size of a normal soup can.
Freeze-Dried Sliced Strawberries Benefits:
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- Easy to prepare
- Great for camping trips
- Made from real fruit
- Up to 30-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- #10 can size, about 5x average soup can
- Requires no refrigeration
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
- Open can and remove oxygen absorber.
- To rehydrate, cover strawberries with warm water. Let stand 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain excess water and serve.
- Eat as a snack, add to recipes, smoothies, cereals, granolas, desserts, and more.
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
We Also Recommend
Mega #10 Can Food Pack (467 servings)
Potato Cheddar Soup (35 servings)
Black Bean Burger (38 servings)