Potatoes O'Brien Case Pack (48 servings, 6 pk.)Product Number: 113
Availability: Ships in 1 business day
A Classic Breakfast with Potatoes Onions and Peppers!
Patriot Pantry case Packs allow you to buy in large quantities, without wasting what you don't use right away! These cases come with six pouches of food. This helps you maintain the shelf-life of your Potatoes O'Brien until you're ready to cook.
Potatoes O'Brien is a hearty breakfast staple featuring shredded potatoes, sliced onions, and diced bell peppers. Delicious! It's the breakfast dish everyone will be asking for again and again. Store a case pack of Potatoes O'Brien in your pantry for a quick easy breakfast meal. Don't forget to buy a case pack for your emergency food supply too. This tasty breakfast dish is sure to help give your crew and family the book they need in the morning.
The Potatoes O'Brien Case Pack boxes are 13 x 7 1/2 x 9 inches. NET WT. 10.16 oz (288g) per pouch, for total combined weight of 60.96 oz (1728g).
Potatoes O'Brien Benefits:
- Bulk cases with multiple pouches
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- Easy to Prepare
- Great for camping trips
- Up to 10-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- Includes 6 pouches
- 8 Servings per pouch
- Gluten free
- Requires no refrigeration
- Made in the USA
Directions for Potatoes O'Brien:
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber.
- Add 1/2 cup of boiling water to 1/2 cup of Potatoes O'Brien.
- Mix and let sit for 6-8 minutes until soft. Drain excess water.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in skillet. Pour Potatoes O'Brien into hot skillet.
- Cook until golden brown on each side. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Yield: 1 serving
Potato shreds, dehydrated sliced onions, red and green diced bell peppers, garlic powder
We Also Recommend
Real Meat & Protein Case Pack Kit (72 servings, 18 pk.)
Fruit Case Pack Kit (112 servings, 14 pk.)
Veggie Case Pack Kit (184 servings, 28 pk.)
Freeze-Dried Beef Case Pack (24 servings, 6 pk.)