Quick Oats #10 Can (3 pack)Product Number: 53-3-1
- $1995 $19.95
- Save $18.90
When you need nutrients, you need Ready Hour Quick Oats. They are easy to prepare and ideal for baking and dessert recipes, like no bake cookies and oatmeal raisin.
Now you can have 3 #10 cans on hand instead of just one. Use one for every day, and store the other two for an emergency. Once you've opened a can, it is good for up to a year.
Perfect for backpacking and canoeing adventures to keep you active and alert. Our Quick Oats have a 30-year shelf life unopened and will last a year after opening. Should an emergency strike, having oats as a source of nourishment is a great safety net. This item comes in a big #10 can size, about five times the size of a normal soup can.
The versatility of Quick Oats:
- Breakfast staple
- In homemade bread
- In cakes or other baked goods
- Make delicious granola
Quick Oats Benefits:
- Ultimate convenience
- Easy to prepare
- Excellent nutrition
- Ideal for off-grid use
- Perfect for baking and desserts
- Up to 30-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- #10 can size, about 5x average soup can
- Requires no refrigeration
- Made in the USA
- One can weighs 3.3 pounds, all three are 9.9 pounds
Directions for Quick Oats:
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- Boil one cup of water with a pinch of salt.
- Add 1/2 cup Ready Hour Quick Oats and Stir.
- Cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and allow the oatmeal to sit for 2 minutes.
- Add toppings and enjoy!
Quick rolled oats.
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
We Also Recommend
Organic California Wonder Sweet Pepper Seeds (250mg)
Organic Black Beauty Summer Squash Seeds (4g)
Organic Roma Tomato Seeds (250mg)
Organic Beefsteak Tomato Seeds (250mg)