Dedicated Route OTR Driver APPLY NOW
An ideal role for Solo Drivers with pay of $0.65 per mile.
We're seeking motivated, hard-working drivers looking for a company that is different than the rest to call home!
Receive top pay while driving a new rig. We're seeking a CDL operator or set of team drivers of a tractor-trailer with a capacity of at least 42,000 pounds to be a part of our growing family. We provide a competitive compensation package worthy of the respect that professional truck drivers deserve.
Loads will require being away from home on an average a half week from home. Ideally, your home is based in the SLC or UT-area along i-80.
Truck Driver Pay & Special Perks:
- Solo Pay = $0.65 per mile
- Solo Pay = $0.65 per mile
- Paid weekly
- Established, consistent routes
- Company issued Macbook Pro
- Television & Blu-Ray Player
- Pillow Top Mattresses
- Fridge & Microwave
- Small company environment
- Pay raises each year of 1 cent per mile after one and two years
- 90%-95% drop and hook freight - No Canada or NYC
- Dedicated routes from UT to VA, FL, KS, TX
- Collects delivery instructions from appropriate sources, verifying instructions and routes.
- Maintains logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
- Reports vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles.
- Inventories and inspects goods to be moved to determine quantities and conditions.
- Performs basic vehicle maintenance tasks, such as adding oil, fuel, or radiator fluid or performing minor repairs.
- Checks conditions of trailers after contents have been unloaded to ensure that there has been no damage.
- Reads bills of lading to determine assignment details.
- Checks all load-related documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
- Cranks trailer landing gear up or down to safely secure vehicles.
- Loads and unloads trucks, or helps others with loading and unloading, operating any special loading-related equipment on vehicles and using other equipment as necessary.
- Education: Successful completion of professional truck driving school
- Experience: 1-2 years of OTR experience as a truck driver
- Licenses/Certifications: Valid Commercial Drivers' License
- No DUI/DWI within past 5 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years
- No major chargeable accidents in the past 3 years
- Judgment and decision making
- Operation monitoring
- Time management
- Equipment maintenance
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Product Discounts
Trucking freight handling:
- Drop & hook
Home Time policy:
- 2019/2020 International LT Sleeper
2021-03-15|||Salt Lake City, UT area, I-80|||Transportation||||||~PpI~rlihe9pk48T|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||YEAR|||single||||||||||||false