Alexapure Pro Water Filtration SystemProduct Number: ZAP-PRO
- $19995 $199.95
- Save $50
Availability: 2 day delivery!
Safer, Cleaner – Powered by Gravity
Alexapure Pro® Water Filtration System
Reduces up to 99.9999% of 206 contaminants, targeting:
- Heavy metals
- Viruses & bacteria
- Pesticides & pharmaceuticals
The Alexapure Pro transforms water from virtually any fresh source into cleaner, healthier drinking water.
Clean drinking water. You can survive without it for about 3 days. How do you know yours is pure?
This is the ultimate water filtration solution. Alexapure Pro is a groundbreaking, gravity-fed water filtration system that outperforms others, for less. Alexapure products are the only brand of water filters we carry because we know you expect the very best. No more trusting city tap water. Use an Alexapure Pro to supply purified, healthier drinking water for your family. We do for ours.
- Filter capacity of up to 5,000 gallons*
- Uses as many as 4 filters at once
- Stainless steel construction
- Pre-primed filters
- Easy assembly, low maintenance
- Gravity powered, no electricity needed
- Extended filter life with daily use
- Replacement filters are simple to install
- Spigot provides instant access to pure water
- Raw water capacity: 8.5 liters (2.25 gallons)
- Fresh water capacity: 8.5 liters (2.25 gallons)
- Stored height 14"
- Top chamber 10"
- Lower chamber 10 1/8"
- Assembled 21 1/2" to top of handle
- Top opening 8 1/4", largest diameter 8 7/8"
Did you Know?
The Alexapure Pro Filter removes 200+ contaminants from water, while preserving essential trace minerals.
Click the button below to see the independent lab results!
What's in The Box
- (1) Alexapure® gravity block filter w/ hybrid ceramic shell, pre-primed
- (1) Non-slip black rubber base ring
- (1) Stainless steel upper chamber
- (1) Stainless steel lower chamber
- (1) Stainless steel lid
- (1) Spigot assembly
- (1) Knob assembly
- (3) Rubber plugs
- Instructions for assembly and use
30-day No Questions Asked Guarantee
We stand behind the Alexapure Pro Water Filtration System:
We extend a 30-day, no questions asked return policy on unopened products. After 30 days, or for products already opened, we will review your return request on a case-by-case basis.
*Performance of filters may vary due to source water conditions, water turbidity, and seasonal water fluctuations. Keep the filter moist and from drying out at all times for maximum filtration capacity.
Cleaning the chambers
The outer surfaces of your stainless steel Alexapure Pro chambers are easy to keep clean by dusting with a soft cloth. Prior to your first use, rinse the interiors with cool, clean water.
Cleaning the exterior of the filters
Mineral content in untreated water may cause build up on the hybrid ceramic shell of the Alexapure filter unit. While this in no way affects the filtration process, you can clean the outer surfaces of your filters. Be sure to carefully remove them from the upper chamber first. Scrub them with a scour pad (no soap) and clean water, rinse thoroughly and replace them in the upper chamber.
Changing the filters
Our revolutionary, pre-primed Alexapure gravity block filter works hard to make your family's drinking water pure, clean and healthy. Plan to change your filter when you begin to notice a drastic change in flow rate through the filter.
Is your tap or well water dangerous to drink? Let us help you find out.
Recent testing has identified 267 contaminants in U.S. drinking water:
- 93 linked to an increased risk of cancer
- 78 associated with brain and nervous system damage
- 63 connected to developmental harm to children or fetuses
- 38 that may cause fertility problems
- 45 linked to hormonal disruption
For independent lab results for the Alexapure Pro, click below:
|WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product|
We Also Recommend
Alexapure Pro Super Flow Kit
Alexapure Pro Ultimate Flow Kit
Alexapure Pro Stainless Steel Stand
Alexapure Pro Certified Replacement Filter