Freeze-Dried Green Beans Case Pack (48 servings, 6 pk.)Product Number: 101
- $4195 $41.95
Healthy! Adds Extra nutrients to Your Food Cache.
Ready Hour case packs allow you to buy in large quantities, without wasting what you don't use right away! These cases come with multiple pouches of food. This helps you maintain the shelf-life of your food until you're ready to cook it.
Add the freshness of summer's harvest to your emergency food supply with these Freeze-Dried Green Beans case packs. Our freeze-dehydration method locks in the fresh flavor and excellent nutrition. Use in your favorite recipes, add to salads or serve on their own!
Buy a case for your everyday cooking for nutrition on demand. Don't forget to store an extra case in your emergency kit for a nutrient boost in a crisis. The Freeze-Dried Green Beans Case Pack boxes are 9 x 7 1/2 x 7 inches. NET WT. 1.13 oz (32g) per pouch, for total combined weight of 6.78 oz (192g)
Freeze-Dried Green Beans Features:
- Bulk cases with multiple pouches
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- Easy to prepare
- Great for camping trips
- Up to 30-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- Includes 6 pouches
- 8 Servings per pouch
- Requires no refrigeration
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
Directions for Freeze-Dried Beans:
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber.
- For one serving, mix 1/4 cup of green beans with 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, or microwave for 1-2 minutes for rehydration. Drain excess water.
Freeze-dried green beans
- Bake with olive oil and bread crumbs for an easy side
- Add to salads
- Use in stuffing and casseroles
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
We Also Recommend
Gluten-Free Case Pack Kit (140 servings, 22 pk.)
Veggie Case Pack Kit (184 servings, 23 pk.)