Independence Hall Chicken Noodle Soup (20 servings)Product Number: 52
Our hearty Independence Hall Chicken Noodle Soup is a classic favorite that makes a comforting meal at any time of day, reviving your sense of well being and providing generous helpings of the nutrients you need. Made just like your grandmother would have with real egg noodles, vegetables and savory broth, Patriot Pantry Independence Hall Chicken Noodle Soup is a family favorite. Keep this nutritious comfort food on your pantry shelf for regular use, and pack some in your survival kit in case of an emergency! Homemade goodness, quick prep and satisfying flavor are just what you need to stay self-reliant. This item comes in a big #10 can size, about five times the size of a normal soup can.
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- Whisk 1/4 Cup soup mix and 1/4 Cup noodles into 1 1/4 Cups boiling water.
- Simmer over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 2-3 minutes to thicken before serving.
- Ultimate convenience
- Easy to prepare
- Family favorite
- Ideal for off-grid use
- Up to 25-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- #10 can size, about 5x average soup can
- Requires no refrigeration
- Made in the USA
Egg noodles (durum flour, eggs, glycerol monostearate, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), vegetarian chicken base (maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, salt, cornstarch, sugar, onion and garlic powder, spices [including parsley], extractives of turmeric, silicon dioxide), maltodextrin, carrots, modified food starch, chopped onions, celery, peas, spices, xanthan gum and parsley.
Allergen Alert: This product contains eggs and wheat.
We Also Recommend
Black Bean Burger (38 servings)
Settler's Whey Powdered Milk (93 servings)