Quick Oats (22 servings)Product Number: 53
- $795 $7.95
- Save $4
Availability: 2 day delivery!
Whenever you need a convenient boost of energy, there's nothing like a hot bowl of oatmeal to help you power through a tough day, especially in an emergency. Ready Hour by My Patriot Supply Quick Oats are easy to prepare and ideal for baking and dessert recipes, like oatmeal raisin cookies!
Keep a can in your pantry for daily use and store one in your emergency kit to have a hot, nutritious meal option at the ready. Also perfect for backpacking and canoeing adventures to keep you active and alert. Our Quick Oats have a 30-year shelf life unopened and will last a year after opening. Should an emergency strike, having oats as a source of nourishment is a great safety net. This item comes in a big #10 can size, about five times the size of a normal soup can.
The versatility of Quick Oats:
- Breakfast staple
- In homemade bread
- In cakes or other baked goods
Quick Oats Benefits:
- Ultimate convenience
- Easy to prepare
- Excellent nutrition
- Ideal for off-grid use
- Perfect for baking and desserts
- Up to 30-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- #10 can size, about 5x average soup can
- Requires no refrigeration
- Made in the USA
Directions for Quick Oats:
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- Boil one cup of water with a pinch of salt.
- Add 1/2 cup Ready Hour Quick Oats and Stir.
- Cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and allow the oatmeal to sit for 2 minutes.
- Add toppings and enjoy!
Quick rolled oats.
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
We Also Recommend
Mega #10 Can Food Pack (484 servings)
Hearty Soups #10 Can Pack (187 servings)
Breakfast 6 Can Pack (#10 Cans - 251 servings)
Potato Cheddar Soup (35 servings)