Long Grain White Rice (47 servings)Product Number: 48
Availability: Ships in 1 business day
Patriot Pantry Long Grain White Rice is a food essential you should always keep on hand. Because it's instant, you can prepare it on the spur of the moment. Because it's rice, you can use it in a multitude of recipes. Because it's from Patriot Pantry, it is wholesome and delicious!
Use Patriot Pantry Long Grain White Rice in any recipe that calls for regular rice, and adjust cooking times accordingly. Your family members will appreciate the delicious difference, especially in an emergency! This item comes in a big #10 can size, about five times the size of a normal soup can.
Long Grain White Rice Benefits:
- Ultimate convenience
- Easy to prepare
- Great for recipes
- Ideal for off-grid use
- Up to 30-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- #10 can size, about 9x bigger than a standard 10.25 ounce grocery soup can
- Requires no refrigeration
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
Directions for Long Grain White Rice:
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- Measure the amount of rice and water for the number of servings you are making.
- Add the correct amount of salt and butter.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Turn heat down to simmer, cover and cook for 15-20 minutes until tender.
Long grain white rice.
We Also Recommend
Mega #10 Can Food Pack (455 servings)
Potato Cheddar Soup (35 servings)
Black Bean Burger (38 servings)